Friday, June 1, 2007

Where Have I Been? SICK!

I woke up on May 15th, feeling a little out of sorts but not entirely bad. As the day progressed, I started feeling worse. I started having drainage in my throat and my chest started feeling heavy. The drainage turned into my throat feeling on fire. Then I started having a tightness in my chest and was feeling like I was being choked. Then a panic attack set in. My chest started pounding and I had to check myself into the emergency. Fortunately, I was only experiencing an onset of severe bronchitis. I spent several hours in the emergency. They assured me I did not have pneumonia and sent me home with a couple of prescriptions. This pretty much set the tone for the next 2 weeks. So, my diet, although I have not been cheating has not done that well. I am starting to feel a lot better but have not exercised very much.

No comments: