Friday, June 1, 2007

A Break from Seattle Sutton's

For the past 2 weeks I have been on a break from Seattle Sutton's. It's been working and working very well, but with vacation coming up we are trying to save some money and $120 week is a chunk of change. Nathan and Shannon have been eating a low calorie, low fat diet for the complete time I've been on Seattle's and they have been doing really well. With that in mind, all 3 of us are eating the same kinds of foods.
Shannon and Nathan are doing really well this week. In fact both of them are down almost 3 lbs. for the week. Nathan and I are to weigh in tomorrow (6/2/07). He's set up very nicely to post a significant loss and milestone (20 lbs.). I won't be doing nearly as well but I won't have gained either (finger's crossed).

With the bronchitis, I was not that faithful in exercising but I did not cheat on my diet. I haven't been losing that much, but I plan on getting back on track this week. The bronchitis has subsided and I am feeling much better. So my excuses are gone.

No comments: