Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 3 - Plugging Away

As of today, all of our pics are posted. Everyone appears to be sticking to the plan and slowly making progress. Nate asked me if I planned on cheating and I quickly told him "NO". I'm feeling strong so far and the SSHE (Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating) plan is agreeable so far. Paw has upgraded to a 2000 calories/day while I'm staying with the 1200. I am going to try it for another week before I determine whether or not I'll upgrade. So far I don't see any reason to but it's only been 3 days.

I thought about updating this blog daily but I'm not sure it's going to be value added so I'll periodically check in. I am certain though that we are going to post routine pics of our progress. Nathan and I are going to post them weekly. I have to discuss with Paw how often he wants to. Also, we are going to be posting our weights below each set of pics so we can track our progress.

Good luck to all of you and keep plugging away~

RD 2.0

No comments: